Tuesday 1 January 2013

★ About Me, My Life And My Beloved Blog ♥_♥

Assalamualaikum ..

=3Hola holy you all :D Actually this blog is my first blog. I just familiarized myself in this blogging world. Thus, in my first post, I just want to tell you all a little bit about my background only. My full name Nur Diana Mohd Razali. Most people just call me Diana. My family call me Dikmas or Kakcik. I was born on 27 January 1995 at Hospital Taiping, Perak. I used to live in Taiping, Perak until 2010 and moved to Lenggong, Perak at the end of 2010. I attended school at SK Asam Kumbang, Treacher Methodist Girl School (TMGS) and Mara Junior Science College Lenggong, Perak. I ended my school days in 2012 :) I am currently working part-time at Cyber ​​Cafe in Lenggong. While I worked here, I would even make this blog :) So I'm happy here. Hopefully friends can cheer my blog, yaa. Yeah! : D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diana Razali Punya :)