Monday 7 January 2013

★ My Happy Holiday ッ


Diana did not work this day (holiday). Yoohoo!! Happiii!! :D

The task for today:

1. Make Delicious Kuih
2. Bathe the Cat
3. Play with Cats
4. Paint

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1. Make Delicious Kuih

    I help my mother make three types of cookies :

  • Curry puff
  • Burger Malaysia
  • Fluffy donuts                             
So yummy ~

Delicious kuih that I do that. Teehee :D If you want to taste the delicious kuih, you can come to my house :))


2. Bathe The Cat

For long time I do not bathe my cats. Huh. Today I feel angry with them. I've washed them with shampoo + shower, they want to run again. Haha. I got tired of chasing them. I bathed Kery, Baby and Miki: D Cat named 'ADIK' not found. Wander -, - '

When I'm finished bathing them. I dry their feathers by using hairdryer (I put them in front of the fans are actually: P) Haha. Hee. Tadaa!! I put baby powder on their body. So they become even more fragrant :) Happy!!


3. Play with Cats

Then, I was happy with my cute cats. Look how happy we all. But Miki run :'( The left is ME + Baby (White) + Kery (Black & White) Its okay. Miki might get bored with us. Just ignore it. My cats looks sleepy.
~ ME + BABY + KERY ~

4. Paint

In the evening, I felt tired. I take a decision. I want to paint. Hee. My drawing is ... Beautiful or not?? Sorry if it's not pretty: P

~ Special for my blog ~ 

For many hours, I drawing. Actually I love drawing + coloring (my hobbies in free time only). Huhu. I do not colour my paintings because this time already late at night. I was tired of going to coloring. Tomorrow I want to work. I worry if I am sleepy tomorrow :(  Btw, I am very happy today because I can do many things =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Diana Razali Punya :)